Rally offers an integration with HelloSign and all you need to set it up is a FREE HelloSign account. Rally covers all of the associated fees for sending documents for signing through the integration.
You and your clients can both send documents for signing through the Matter Workspace and Client Portal. The process for sending those documents for signing is the same for both parties.
When you have a client matter and are ready to send related documents for signing you can follow these steps:
1. Click Team Matters or navigate to a Client file and select a matter from which you want to send documents for signing.
2. Click the document you want to send in the Matter Files box on the right. If you need to make any revisions, click "Open in Word for the web", enter your Microsoft 365 credentials if you haven't already, and make the necessary edits. The changes will automatically be saved to your Matter. Note: You will need to refresh Rally to view the changes.
3. When the document is ready, click Send for Signing from the options on the left side of the page.
For clients, they will see fewer options on the left menu, but Send for Signing is available.
4. From here it will prompt you to select which documents from the matter you want to send for signing. Check them off and click the checkmark in the bottom right to proceed.
5. Next it will ask you to log in to your HelloSign Account if you haven't done so already.
6. You can now enter the names and emails of the individuals you want to send the document to for signing. You can enter as many names as you need by clicking add another signer.
7. Next you can add a signature field to the document wherever required. Click the signature option on the left and then click the location on the document the should sign. On the right (in the blue circle) you can select who this particular field is assigned to if you have multiple signatories.
8. You can also add in other types of fields for the signatories to fill out as they complete the document such as Date, Name, or Company (highlighted in yellow). Click the field and choose where you want to place it on the document.
9. Once you have finished placing the signature and other fields you can click "Send for signature" in the top right corner.
10. The signatories will then receive an email requesting that they sign the documents. As soon as they have signed them, a zip file containing the signed documents will be automatically uploaded to the Matter Workspace.
You can download the zip file to view the signed document. To share the signed documents with the client, upload the PDF to the matter workspace and select "Share with Client".