Rally integrates HelloSign and all you need to set it up is a FREE HelloSign account.
Once you have opened a matter and are ready to send related documents for signing, you can follow the steps below. If you aren't sure how to start a new matter, check out this article explaining the available options.
1. From your Dashboard, select the Matter that contains documents you wish to send for signing.
2. Select the document you want to send in the Matter Files box on the right. If you need to make any revisions, click "Open in Word for the web" and make the necessary edits. The changes will automatically be saved to your Matter. Note: You will need to refresh Rally to view the changes.
3. When the document is ready, click Send for Signing on the left side of the page.
4. You will be prompted to select the documents you want to send for signing. Check them off and click the checkmark in the bottom right to proceed.
5. Next, it will ask you to log in to your HelloSign account (if you haven't done so already).
6. You can now enter the names and emails of the individuals you want to send the documents to for signing. You can enter up to 20 names by selecting "Add another signer".
7. Next, add signature fields to the document where required. Click the signature option on the left and then click the appropriate location on the document. On the right (in the blue circle) select who each field is assigned to if you have multiple signatories.
8. You can also include other types of fields for the signatories to complete such as Date, Name, or Company (highlighted in yellow). Click the field and choose where you want to place it on the document.
9. Once you have finished placing the signature and other fields you can click "Send for signature" in the top right corner.
10. The signatories will then receive an email requesting that they sign the documents. As soon as they have signed them, a zip file containing the signed documents will automatically be uploaded to the Matter Workspace.