1. Once logged in, navigate to the Templates tab in the navigation bar
2. To create a new Template, click Create Template in the top-right corner
3. Assign a name to the Template (e.g. "Employment Agreement" or "Incorporation Questionnaire").
4. If applicable, click on Add Category to assign a Default Category to this template. Learn more about Matter Categories.
5. You can copy/paste your document into the template editor or click Open to browse and upload your file.
Note: This must be a '.docx' file.
6. Create questionnaire fields on the right-hand Content bar and drag them into the appropriate places in your document.
6. Modify the associated questionnaire using the Questionnaire tab.
Learn more about Question Types
7. When ready, you can save your progress with Save Draft or publish your template.
NOTE: We recommend saving your template as a Draft while it is being tested.